Re-Elect Justice Ann Walsh Bradley
Vote Tuesday, April 7th
Citizen Action of Wisconsin is endorsing the Re-Election of Wisconsin State Supreme Court Justice Ann Walsh Bradley and a NO vote on referendum Question 1, a proposed constitutional amendment attacking the process of Supreme Court Chief Justice selection on Tuesday April 7th.
Justice Bradley has a proven 20 year record of fair, impartial and nonpartisan decisions. Justice Bradley also makes the tough decisions, including protecting open and accessible government and the rights of workers and consumers in Wisconsin.
Justice Ann Walsh Bradley is a native of Richland Center and lives in Wausau. She is a former high school teacher who completed her law degree from the University of Wisconsin. Bradley is a former Marathon County Circuit Court judge who was elected to the Supreme Court in 1995 and re-elected in 2005. She is seeking a third 10-year term.
The Choice is Clear on Tuesday, April 7th
Download a pdf of Supreme Court Comparison
Top 10 Reasons to Vote No on Question 1
2. A fair and impartial judiciary are crucial to the state of Wisconsin
3. Conservative extremists put this on the ballot
4. Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce (WMC) is quite literally bankrolling it
5. We don't want judges jockeying behind closed doors to pick the next Chief Justice
6. It adds more politics to our courts when we need less
7. It is partisan attack on one judge, Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson
8. This part of a bigger plan of conservative legislators to control every part of WI
9. Our current system is based on checks and balances. This is a power grab to erodes the current system.
10. Don’t be fooled, this is not an innocuous change to the constitution but rather a shameless attempt to steal the courts away from the people of Wisconsin.