Over the last two years, Citizen Action of Wisconsin has traveled the state and spoken over 250 times to thousands of citizens on the Affordable Care Act. We now bring our presentation to you in a video series to explain what is in the ACA and how to talk about it.
Kevin Kane, Healthcare Organizer, explaining the Affordable Care Act to Channel 5 Green Bay, is ready to explain the law to you and answer your questions.
Click below to begin watching the short videos explaining the Affordable Care Act. The videos are broken up into subjects
- Intro to the Law
- Values behind the law: Freedom, Opportunity, Responsibility
- Stages of Reform: what's now, what's later?
- Pre-existing conditions, gender discrimination, and outrageous insurance practices
- Stage 2 - a new marketplace for 2014
- A quick word on BadgerCare
- Conclusion: giving an elevator speech