Use the links above to share, or click below for more info on this message
- "People who lack access to stable and affordable health coverage do not have a fair shot at the American dream."
- "They face a constant threat of having their lives and careers devastated by health disasters that also become financial disasters."
- "In the 21st Century you do not have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness if you cannot control your own health care decisions or have the peace of mind of knowing that health care will be there when you need it."
- "The critical role of government is to step in and fill the gaps when the private market fails to provide equal economic and social opportunity."
- "Filling the holes in BadgerCare is essential because the health insurance market has failed to provide low-income Wisconsinites with affordable health insurance options, and low-wage jobs are far less likely to include affordable coverage."
- "On the other hand, Conservatives who oppose strengthening BadgerCare want to leave Wisconsinites who can’t afford essential medical care on their own."
How does this message sound to you? What response have you heard from people that have heard this message? Comment below to let us know how we can tweak and/or improve the message.