“Wisconsin Republicans fight for anti-maskers” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We discuss the horrific vote by Senate Republicans to cancel the state health emergency and the mask mandate while also nixing COVID-19 relief. The panel welcomes State Senator Chris Larson to talk about Tuesday’s Senate vote and the policy atrocities taking place at the State Capital. Is there any rationale for the actions of the majority at all, or our we witnessing reckless disregard for human life? We close with a scouting report on President Biden’s new executive orders this week on climate and healthcare. Do they signal a bold new progressive direction for our national government?
- Mask requirements and COVID-relief compromise lose in the Legislature.
- Wisconsin Senate votes to end Gov. Tony Evers’ statewide face mask mandate.
- Wisconsin Republicans Offer Lots of COVID-19 Bills, but None Provide Actual Relief.
- Groups urge lawmakers to keep governor’s mask order.
- WI AFL-CIO: Joint Resolution to Overturn Wisconsin’s Mask Mandate Puts Frontline Workers at Risk.
- MPS Board President: District Wants Teachers Vaccinated Before Bringing Back Students With IEPs
- Biden, Emphasizing Job Creation, Signs Sweeping Climate Actions.
- Biden To Revoke Trump Abortion Policy, Expand Obamacare With New Executive Orders.
- Biden signs 2 executive orders on healthcare.