“Does 2022 have 2020 vision?” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
Welcome to 2022, as COVID rages through Wisconsin and the country, we discuss escalating infection and hospitalization rates, as our deranged U.S. Senator draws national ridicule (again) for his bizarre comments on the vaccine and religion. Our panel talks about the ongoing tragedy of the stalled TRIPS vaccination waiver at the WTO, which is putting Big Pharma windfall profits over vaccinating the world. Is Ron Kind one of the Democrats siding with Big Pharma against public health and safety? We reflect on the 1 year anniversary of the January 6th insurrection at the U.S. Capitol and President Biden’s blistering critique of Trump and the Republicans for their conspiracy against democracy. Congressional Democrats look to finally pass a voting right bill, can they get through the objections of Senator Manchin and Sinema? Meanwhile, Wisconsin Republicans introduce a bill to nullify elections, and continue to double down on their sham election investigation. Green Bay mayor Eric Genrich is pushing back and asking a judge to punish disgraced election investigator Michael Gableman for his bullying and lies.
Learn more about our revolutionary Deep Canvass model and make calls to important voters in key legislative districts about healthcare, climate, education, and other issues. RSVP here.
- The Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol continues to divide us. Here’s how Wisconsin’s federal lawmakers viewed it then, and see it now.
- How Wisconsin became ground zero for the ‘Big Lie’
- We must hold Wisconsin’s fraudulent electors accountable;
Wisconsin is the epicenter of the struggle to preserve American democracy.
- Wisconsin Republican Floats Way to Nullify Elections.
- India asks for virtual WTO meet on Covid response, TRIPS relief.
- (article has some kind of protection against cut and paste. This has the most recent update on efforts to move the TRIPS waiver at WTO)
- Big Pharma’s Big Lie About Vaccine Patents; Companies say that sharing vaccine recipes wouldn’t boost manufacturing soon enough, but now we know that’s not true.
- Sen. Ron Johnson Draws Ridicule After Mind-Numbing Take On God And Vaccines.
- The TRIPS waiver is needed more than ever.
- Green Bay mayor asks a judge to punish Michael Gableman for saying he didn’t cooperate with election review.