“Investigating Wisconsin’s fake electors” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast.
We welcome State Senator Chris Larson for an extensive conversation about revelations he and Rep. Brostoff dug up this week about the direct role of Wisconsin Congressman Scott Fitzgerald in sending forged Trump electors to Congress. Will Fitzgerald and his conspirators in the Wisconsin GOP be investigated by Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul? The panel also comments on the big news that U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer will retire this year, setting off speculation about the nomination of the first African American woman on the high court. We also discuss the continued fight for the Build Back Better agenda, Vice President Kamala Harris’ visit to Milwaukee to promote federal infrastructure money for lead pipes, and the smear campaign of corporate Democrats targeting President Biden’s Chief of Staff Ron Klein for daring to empower the progressive wing of the Democratic Party.
RSVP to Citizen Action’s Milwaukee Mayor Candidate Forum, Saturday, January 27th, 9am.
- Imposter electors tied to Fitzgerald, Kleefisch and Jarchow; Democrats say it should disqualify them from holding public office.
- Media release from Sen. Chris Larson. Open records regarding Wisconsin’s fake electors suggest Congressman Scott Fitzgerald played significant role in trying to overturn a free and fair election.
- Baldwin, Democratic Senate Candidates React to Supreme Court Justice Breyer’s Retirement.
- Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to step down, giving Biden a chance to make his mark.
- ‘We just have to get rid of the lead’: Kamala Harris visits Milwaukee to highlight push to replace lead pipes.