“Wisconsin is key to fraudulent Trump electors” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We discuss what’s next for the Build Back Better agenda and breaking news on Citizen Action’s upcoming Congressional Week of Action. The panel talks about a bombshell New York Times report that Wisconsin was at the epicenter of the plot to send fake electors, a key piece of Donald Trump’s insurrection plot. In the Legislature this week Republicans introduced a series of bills to rig future elections, while Senate Minority Leader Janet Bewley announced her retirement. We close with an interview of Marina Dimitrijevic, Citizen Actions’ newly endorsed candidate for Milwaukee Mayor.
Read more about Citizen Action’s endorsed Marina.
Read more about why Citizen Action endorsed Marina.
Donate to Marina.
Volunteer this weekend to make calls from home for Marina by emailing: [email protected]
- Jan. 6 Committee Subpoenas Wisconsin Republicans Over False Trump Electors.
- Trump’s fake electors: Here’s the full list.
- Memos Show Roots of Trump’s Focus on Jan. 6 and Alternate Electors.
- ‘One throat to choke’: Republican governor candidates Rebecca Kleefisch and Kevin Nicholson call for dismantling the Elections Commission.
- GOP election overhaul would give Republican lawmakers control over guidance to clerks.
- Republicans introduce slate of elections bills, but Democrats are skeptical.
- GOP Lawmakers Try to Tighten Grip on Election System.
- Sen. Larson media release: Proposed GOP election bills a fast-track to voter suppression.