“Investigating January 6 Insurrectionists” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
Our panel discusses Speaker Robin Vos’ meeting with conservative conspiracy theorists who are urging illegal decertification of the 2020 presidential election. Will Trump be returned to power via midterm coup? The Wisconsin Election Commission does not pursue charges against Wisconsin’s fake electors. What does it mean? We review the implications of Gannett closing its West Milwaukee printing plant where it prints the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and numerous other Wisconsin newspapers. Is there any future for corporate-owned newspapers? Finally, the progressive firebrand brewer Kirk Bangstad from the Minocqua Brewing Super PAC joins us to talk about the PAC’s lawsuit alleging U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson and U.S. Reps. Scott Fitzgerald and Tom Tiffany are barred from holding public office by the post Civil War 14th Amendment. Will they suffer the fate of confederate leaders?
- Wisconsin Elections Commission won’t sanction Republicans who posed as presidential electors in 2020.
- Robin Vos meeting with 2020 election decertification advocates.
- Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos will meet with a group pushing to decertify the 2020 presidential election
- Gannett to close West Milwaukee printing plant. The Journal Sentinel and 10 other Wisconsin papers will be printed in Peoria.
- Lawsuit accuses Ron Johnson, Scott Fitzgerald and Tom Tiffany of aiding insurrection.
- Lawsuit Seeks to Ban Johnson, Tiffany, Fitzgerald From 2022 Ballot for Insurrection.
- Federal insurrection lawsuit targets Wisconsin GOP lawmakers Ron Johnson, Fitzgerald and Tiffany.
- Wisconsin Elections Commission won’t sanction Republicans who posed as presidential electors.