“Primary season” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We take stock on 1 million COVID-19 deaths in America. What does it say about the country and what does it portend for the future? Primary elections have started across the country and we look at the role of Donald Trump in the elections. Robert discusses lessons to be learned from John Fetterman’s campaign for U.S. Senate in the upcoming Pennsylvania primary and apply to Wisconsin. We discuss the strange role of health care in the 2022 elections. In addition to the impending repeal of Roe v Wade, Ron Johnson is pushing repealing the Affordable Care Act and ending programs like Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security. We close with Robert previewing state legislation that will be introduced later this summer to address the climate crisis and structural economic racism.
Attend Citizen Action Brewfest, Wednesday, June 22nd, 6:00pm.
- US COVID-19 death toll surpasses 1 million.
- John Fetterman campaign website.
- Fetterman campaign commercial.
- Ron Johnson signals Republicans should repeal and replace Obamacare if the party retakes control in 2024
- On Obamacare, Ron Johnson still wants repeal and replace, but by another name
- Not Letting It Go: National Democrats to Keep Hitting Ron Johnson on GOP Plan to Raise Taxes.