Ron Johnson Phony
We debrief Citizen Action’s Brew Fest featuring Mandela Barnes and great beverages. Thanks to everyone who attended and if you couldn’t, we would love your donation. We review news Sen. Ron Johnson tried to transmit Wisconsin’s fake electors to Vice President Mike Pence on January 6th and his pathetic response when confronted by the Capitol media. We discuss the new MU Law Poll which finds Mandela Barnes is leading the U.S. Senate democratic primary and the general election. And so much more!
Listen to show!
- Sen. Ron Johnson tried to transmit Wisconsin’s fake electoral votes. Spotlight on Wisconsin’s role in Jan. 6 House committee hearing.
- Texts Show How Ron Johnson Could Have Been a Mule to Deliver Fraudulent Electoral Votes to the Jan. 6 Session of Congress.
- Republican lawmakers reject special session Evers called to end 1849 abortion law.
- Wisconsin Republicans reject Evers’ effort to repeal abortion ban.
- Wisconsin school district rejects book about Japanese internment. Award-winning novel called one-sided, too ‘diverse’ and ‘too sad.’
- New Marquette Law School Poll survey of Wisconsin finds close races in Senate and governor primaries and in November final elections, with enthusiasm for voting gap favoring Republicans.
- Marquette Poll shows Ron Johnson, Tony Evers in close general election races.