“Insurrection against Roe” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We discuss a post Roe America and its connection to the insurrection. Governor Evers and Attorney General Josh Kaul go on the offensive and file lawsuit challenging Wisconsin’s 1849 law banning abortions, calling it unenforceable. We review the historic and eye-popping details of Tuesday’s January 6th hearing testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, a key staffer to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board called for the defeat of Ron Johnson following his connection to the January 6th insurrection. The State Supreme Court says a Walker appointed DNR appointee can stay indefinitely and disgraced Michael Gableman sued for the 4th time for failing to keep public records. We discuss how election coverage is now dominated by horse race and faux scandal media. Finally, we urge you to get involved and volunteer with Citizen Action to make calls for Mandela Barnes for U.S. Senate every Wednesday, 5-8pm. RSVP HERE!
LISTEN to the show!
Join a Citizen Action Organizing Cooperative!
- Trump had to be physically restrained from joining Jan. 6 mob, House panel told.
- ‘I Don’t F-Ing Care That They Have Weapons’: 10 Shocking Takeaways From Tuesday’s Wild Jan 6. Hearing.
- Miss Day 6 of the Jan. 6 hearing? Trump knew mob was armed and dangerous, bombshell witness says.
- Kaul files lawsuit challenging 1849 abortion ban.
- Tony Evers, Josh Kaul file lawsuit challenging Wisconsin’s 1849 law banning abortions, calling it unenforceable.
- Editorial: Ron Johnson’s denials about Donald Trump’s fake-elector plot don’t add up.
- Fourth records lawsuit filed concerning election reviewer Michael Gableman.
- Michael Gableman sued after comments about deleting public records linked to the 2020 GOP election review.