“Unelected Federal Reserve uses workers as the hammer against inflation” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We discuss the implications of a new Billionaires Report Citizen Action released this week with Americans for Tax Fairness. The report shows how the nation’s billionaires are pumping tens of millions of dollars into the 2022 midterm elections, mostly backing Republican candidates for Congress who will cut taxes for the ultra-rich and the corporations they own. The panel talks about the unelected Federal Reserve’s policies to tamp down inflation. Is this Wall Street-dominated body using class warfare to address the economic issues caused by the ultra rich and our dysfunctional Congress? In yet another bombshell from the January 6th Committee, evidence mounts that that Trump personally orchestrated the attack on the Capitol. Does this mean our timid Attorney General will bring charges? We also review a horrendous Wisconsin Supreme Court session, and announce Citizen Action’s endorsement of Sara Rodriguez for Lt. Governor and Angelito Tenorio for State Treasurer.
Listen to the show!
Join a Citizen Action Organizing Cooperative. All new members receive a free t-shirt.
Volunteer to make calls for Mandela Barnes for U.S. Senate Wednesday, July 20th, 5-8pm
- Report: Billionaires pour money into 2022 campaign, most of it to help GOP.
- New Report: Wisconsin Part Of Trend: Billionaires Buying Federal Elections, Putting Democracy At Risk.
- U.S. inflation hits a 40-year high in June, but Biden points to decreasing gas prices.
- Recession risks rise as Fed faces daunting task.
- Fed’s Inflation Battle to Strip Workers of Rare Bargaining Power.
- The Federal Reserve’s Answer to Inflation Is Class War.
- 7 big recent decisions by the Wisconsin Supreme Court.New Report: Wisconsin Part Of Trend: Billionaires Buying Federal Elections, Putting Democracy At Risk.
- Forensic investigators will search Frederick Prehn’s phone for text messages in Natural Resources Board records case.