“Special Interview with Angelito Tenorio” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We welcome Citizen Action’s endorsed candidate for State Treasurer, Angelito Tenorio, to talk about his grassroots campaign to win the primary election on August 9th. We discuss the huge news this week that Tom Nelson and Alex Lasry ended their campaigns for Senate and endorsed Mandela Barnes, leaving two viable candidates and a new dynamic to the race. In other huge news, is there really a Manchin deal on climate, health care, and corporate taxes which brings President Biden’s domestic agenda back from the dead? The new Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 may pass as early as next week. But is the national media right it is a done deal, or is the other obstructionist Sen. Kirsten Sinema waiting in the wings. Robert educates us on the significance of the Climate and Equity Resolution for the Milwaukee Public Schools.
Listen to the show.
Learn more about Angelito Tenorio for State Treasurer.
Donate to Angelito.
Get Out the Vote with Citizen Action!
More information and to RSVP
- Milwaukee contact: [email protected]
- Green Bay contact: [email protected]
- Eau Claire contact: [email protected]
- Wausau contact: [email protected]
- ‘Mandela won this race’: Alex Lasry drops out of Wisconsin Democratic U.S. Senate primary, endorses Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes.
- Alex Lasry ends U.S. Senate campaign, backs Mandela Barnes.
- Mandela Barnes Is Now the Clear Favorite to Face Off Against Ron Johnson in Wisconsin.
- Tom Nelson drops out of Wisconsin Democratic U.S. Senate primary, throws support to Mandela Barnes.This week, two of the Lieutenant Governor’s opponents dropped out.
- Biden’s Presidency Back From the Dead As Manchin Announces Deal.
- Washington waits for Sinema’s verdict.
- MPS School Board directors propose Climate and Economic Equity resolution.
- Milwaukee schools hope to help students break into the clean energy field.