“No New Cold War!” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We are joined by Tobita Chow, the director of Justice is Global to discuss the new House committee aimed at the Chinese government and has Republicans warning of a “New Cold War”. We discuss why a cold war is disastrous to progressive governing and unnecessarily stokes anti-Chinese hate in America.
We debrief Citizen Action’s excellent State Supreme Court progressive candidate forum Wednesday night. We encourage you to watch and vote on what Citizen Action should do in the election. We talk about the newly unveiled Republican agenda in Congress and the State Legislature to provide tax cuts and tax avoidance for the wealthy while declaring no legislative pathway on very popular issues like legalized marijuana. We also review disgraced Wisconsin Election Commissioner Robert Spindell bragging about suppressing voters.
Listen to the show!
WATCH Citizen Action State Supreme Court progressive candidate forum.
VOTE on what Citizen Action should do in Supreme Court election.
- Mike Gallagher has warned of a new Cold War with China. In a new leadership role, the Wisconsin Republican plans to take an aggressive approach.
- Van Orden and Steil to Help Wealthy Tax Cheats in First Order of Business.
- Assembly Speaker Robin Vos says there’s no ‘pathway’ to legalizing recreational marijuana.
- Wisconsin GOP leaders want a flat income tax. Here’s what that could mean for taxpayers.
- WATCH: Rep. Mike Gallagher calls TikTok ‘digital fentanyl,’ calls for national ban.
- Gallagher Statement on Evers’ Decision to Finally Ban TikTok.
- Rep. Mike Gallagher’s committee will push back against China.