“Kids Forward: Standing with Community” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We welcome Michelle Mackey, the Executive Director of Kids Forward, to discuss their transition to an anti-racist policy center. We ask her what parts of Governor Evers’ state budget can make the biggest impact for equity. We also review the supreme hypocrisy of Dan Kelly refusal to commit to recusing himself from cases involving his wealthy campaign donors. Finally, we have a full serving of Robin Vos’ hypocrisy, including his assertion that there is no money available for the state’s most pressing budget priorities when at the same time he proposes giving away more state revenue in the form of massive new tax cuts for the wealthy.
Listen to the show.
Donate to Citizen Action Supreme Court Action Fund talking directly to voters.
Volunteer opportunities with Citizen Action.
- Kids Forward: Response to Governor Evers’ Budget Proposal.
- Protasiewicz says she’d recuse herself from cases involving Democratic Party.
- Protasiewicz says she will recuse from cases involving the state Democratic Party, Kelly says he will decide case by case.
- Taxpayers’ bill for the shuttered Michael Gableman election review keeps growing. Here is the latest and what we know so far.
- Speaker Robin Vos says he will again push toll roads in Wisconsin to raise money for transportation infrastructure.
- Editorial | Dan Kelly’s attacks are a diversion from his miserable ethics record.