“Rallying for Our Rights” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast.
We welcome Sarah Godlewski to the show to discuss the “Rally for Our Rights” events across Wisconsin she is organizing with PPAWI, Citizen Action and other progressive allies to highlight the critical importance of abortion rights in the Supreme Court election. This week the WMC dropped $3.2 million into a disgusting crime ad targeting Janet Protasiewicz that was topped by another shameful attack ad attempting to terrify voters that Janet will “take away parental rights and impose trans ideology on our kids.”
We review Legislative news that Speaker Vos will kill Governor Tony Evers’ bad idea to subsidize stadium improvements for the Milwaukee Brewers and an outrageous effort by Republicans to weaken our vaccine requirements for children in Wisconsin. We also continue to sound the alarm bell on the brewing cold war with China. We discuss Fahreed Zakaria’s comments on CNN declaring that this Tuesday’s Congressional committee hearing of the new House select committee on China was like being transported back to the 1950s, as members of both parties tried to outdo one another in their denunciations of China.
Listen to the show.
- WMC drops $3.2 million on disgusting crime attack ad.
- Bice: Dan Kelly once said legal abortion promotes ‘sexual libertinism’ and government assistance is ‘stealing’.
- Crazy ass ads attacks Janet for taking away parents rights, impose radical Trans agenda.
- Report says Evers budget creates a structural deficit.
- Full Wisconsin Policy Forum report
- Republicans block child vaccination requirements, risk children’s health to appease antivaxxer.
- Vos says Brewer’s stadium deal dead.
- Unions: Despite surge in organic organizing, unions continue to decline (need for structural reform)