“After April 4th” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We continue to debrief the historic Supreme Court election, including Ron Johnson urging the Republican Party to reduce its reliance on advertising and invest in a ground game and college students voting. We welcome Attorney Matt O’Neill, who represented the Janet Protasiewicz campaign, to discuss the campaign’s successful effort to remove from broadcast a false and trashy ad by the WMC. Matt provides his perspective on the ads and the challenges judicial elections face in the current campaign environment. We discuss Judge Kacsmaryk’s ruling on mifepristone and how Big Pharma enabled these judges. In Wisconsin, Legislative Republicans want to arm school staff and scheme up new barriers and requirements designed to kick people off needed benefits like healthcare and unemployment insurance.
- Rape victim says Supreme Court ads about her case are traumatizing and inaccurate.
- Pharma Cash Built the Conservative Court Majority That Now Harms Pharma.
- Wisconsin college students turned out in big numbers on campuses for the Supreme Court race.
- After second major loss, Wisconsin GOP leaders say it’s about more than abortion.
- Lawmakers debate bills that would create new barriers to benefits.
- Bill would allow school boards to adopt concealed carry policies on school grounds for teachers.