We welcome Citizen Action co-op member Emily Siegrist as a guest panelist and to announce her 2020 campaign for state assembly in a suburban Milwaukee district. Emily ran a great grassroots campaign for assembly in 2018 and is preparing to challenge Rep. Knodl again and win. Emily hopes to be joined by a slate of other progressive legislative candidates who run to win in previously Republican seats. We also discuss the Joint Finance Committee public hearings on the state budget wrapping up this week in Green Bay and Foxconn’s requested change in their contract with Wisconsin.
Listen Now – Episode #389
- Citizen Action Weekly: Friday March 27th
- Chris Larson: A strong and experienced leader in a time of crisis.
- Citizen Action of Wisconsin’s Memo re: COVID-19 to Governor Evers
- “Not Dying 4 Wall Street” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
- Local Governments Have Power to Lower Dangerously High Prescription Drug Cost
Posts of: Kevin Kane
- Amy Kluth
- February 28, 2020