Our panel provides perspective on the big week in the U.S. House with Democrats agreeing to move forward on President Biden’s infrastructure and budget reconciliation bills next month. We update the surging Delta COVID variant in Wisconsin and the nation and our collective response to the pandemic, including Sen. Johnson pushes Ivermectin and vaccine conspiracies while local officials look for help on infrastructure. We congratulate the Colectivo workers who won their union this week, the largest union of coffee workers in America. We welcome Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Jill Battino and discuss her serious and smart healthcare proposals as part of our continuing series of interviews with the U.S. Senate candidates.
Learn more about Dr. Jill Battino’s campaign.
- House Democrats advance budget resolution, overcoming standoff on timing of infrastructure vote.
- ‘Not abdicating my responsibility’: Tommy Thompson spurns the GOP attempt to control, block COVID rules on campuses.
- ‘Shut up, get the vaccine,’ brother of senator hospitalized with COVID-19 says.
- ‘You are not a horse. You are not a cow’: FDA issues blunt warning on taking ivermectin, drug promoted by Ron Johnson to treat COVID-19.
- First contract talks will be next test for Colectivo, employees. Union organizers celebrate election win; company ‘disappointed’ with outcome.
- With new tally, union gets majority vote at Colectivo Coffee.
- Colectivo is set to become the largest unionized café in the U.S. Its owners aren’t pleased.
- Johnson pushes Ivermectin and vaccine conspiracies despite federal warnings.