As COVID-19 surges dangerously out of control, we look forward to national and state course corrections. Next, we discuss the prospects for national healthcare reform in the coming Biden/Harris Administration. We evaluate Gov. Evers’ new COVID-19 Executive Orders, as health care workers and hospitals are on the brink. We preview the 2021-22 state budget process and the importance of pushing to include BadgerCare Public Option and other structural reforms in Governor Evers’ next two year budget.
Attend Governor Evers and Lieutenant Governor Barnes virtual state budget listening session on healthcare, Tuesday, November 17th, 6pm.
- Biden wants mask mandates nationwide: ‘We can save tens of thousands of lives’.
- ‘This crisis is urgent’: Tony Evers urges Wisconsin to stay home on day of record cases, deaths.
- Chief Medical Officer: Overwhelmed Wisconsin Hospitals May Have to Stop Treating People.
- Wisconsin Hospital And Business Leaders Given Bleak Update On Virus.
- Wisconsin Election Commission: Correcting Misinformation about Wisconsin’s Election
- Republicans claim Wisconsin clerks illegally altered absentee ballots, but they were following election guidance.
- WEC forced to address misinformation, conspiracy theories following election.
- Republicans’ search for election fraud in Wisconsin focuses on Milwaukee, Rock counties. Here’s why.
- GOP Rep. Suggests WI Electors Should Be Forced to Vote for Trump, Who Lost the Election.
- ACA insures 3 million more lives during pandemic.