Despite an all-out assault against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) by Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan, the ACA has persisted. Enrollment in ACA private health insurance plans stands at 11.8 million, including over 200,000 Wisconsinites. “A slight dip in sign-ups for ACA plans” (Washington Post). Moreover, Medicaid expansion continues in 31 states, including 15 GOP-led states.
- Citizen Action of Wisconsin Supports Milwaukee Mask Ordinance
- Bill Kaplan: 446,000 Wisconsinites lost health insurance
- “Judges, Billionaires, and Pandemic Chaos” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
- Citizen Action Weekly: Friday, July 3rd
- Report: 8 Billionaires in Wisconsin See Net Worth Jump $14.2 Billion or 36.1% in First Three Months of COVID-19 Pandemic