Despite an all-out assault against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) by Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan, the ACA has persisted. Enrollment in ACA private health insurance plans stands at 11.8 million, including over 200,000 Wisconsinites. “A slight dip in sign-ups for ACA plans” (Washington Post). Moreover, Medicaid expansion continues in 31 states, including 15 GOP-led states.
- Bill Kaplan: COVID-19 apocalypse is here
- Citizen Action Weekly: Friday, November 13th
- “Looking Forward” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast.
- Statement: Trump’s Stacked Supreme Court Could Overturn ACA Coverage and Pre-Existing Condition Protections for Millions of Wisconsinites
- Bill Kaplan: Wisconsin is at a COVID-19 tipping point
- [email protected]