We size up the stretch run of the 2014 election, including the now highly suspect MU Law Poll. We discuss the critical importance of GOTV, the minimum wage lawsuit against Scott Walker, and the blow up of Walker’s BadgerCare video gaffe.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD PODCAST #168
Volunteer for GOTV: Contactjen.firstname.lastname@example.org
WATCH & SHARE new video of Scott Walker selling the people of Wisconsin out to the insurance industry.
Voter turnout predicted for 57% by state elections head
MU Law Poll
Next governor could change ObamaCare.
Low-wage jobs grew fastest in Wisconsin since 2000, new study says.
Yes to BadgerCare, minimum wage hike is justice, speakers say.
Plaintiffs in wage case against Scott Walker from Dane County.
If you live in Milwaukee and need a ride to vote on Election Day please call: 414-852-3245
Citizen Action of Wisconsin in the news:
- American Prospect (October 29, 2014) Wisconsin Governor's Race: Referendums Designed to Rebuke Walker to Appear on Election Day Ballots
- Green Bay Press Gazette (October 29, 2014) Next governor could change Obamacare in Wisconsin
- Stevens Point Journal (October 29, 2014) Next governor could change Obamacare in Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (October 29, 2014) American College of Physicians urges approval of referendums
- Shepherd Express (October 28, 2014) Burke-Walker Campaign News You Might Have Missed
- Chippewa Herald (October 28, 2014) BadgeeCare referendum on Nov. 4 ballot
Complete Podcast Archive