We welcome State Representative Chris Taylor to discuss her experiences attending ALEC conferences that are awash in corporate funded policy and campaign support. We also talk about, John Does' return with the lifting of the federal injunction, the latest election news, and a new effort that forces Scott Walker's hand on raising the minimum wage in Wisconsin.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD PODCAST #163
Federal court lifts injunction against investigation into Scott Walker, conservative groups
Timeline: John Doe II investigation.
Waukesha County judge tosses out GOP lawsuit seeking ballot changes.
Budget mess worse than GOP admits.
Rep. Chris Taylor to share her experiences from ALEC conferences at Friday gathering
Labor groups file complaint with Gov. Walker asking for living wage.
Group Tries to Use Old Law to Raise Minimum Wage
Citizen Action of Wisconsin in the news:
- Wisconsin Radio Network (September 25, 2014) Groups Want Walker to Act on Living Wage in Wisconsin
- WXOW TV 19 La Crosse (September 25, 2014) Labor Groups File Complaint Asking Walker to Raise Minimum Wage
- WISC TV 3 Madison (September 24, 2014) Group Tries to Use Old Law to Raise Minimum Wage
- WKOW TV 12 Madison (September 24 2014) Labor Groups File Complaint With Governor Walker on Living Wages
- WMTV Milwaukee Public Television (PBS) (September 21, 2014) Citizen Action’s Robert Kraig on International Focus Television Show
- Fox 6 Milwaukee (September 21, 2014) Different Kind of Preaching Educates Voters About Photo ID
- Wisconsin Public Radio (September 17, 2014) Civil Rights Groups Will Ask for Full Appeal of Voter ID Decision
Complete Podcast Archive