“ReThink Brewers Ownership: A push for public equity” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We welcome economist Dr. Michael Rosen to discuss ReThinking Brewers ownership and demanding public equity in the team in exchange for tax revenue.
Another climate change-induced category 4 hurricane hits Florida and yet another week of tragic shootings on college campuses. We talk about the response from the University of North Carolina student newspaper.
In Wisconsin, Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Dallet writes an excellent letter to Justice Ziegler exposing her scheme to create a media firestorm and overturn another democratic election.
- ReThink Brewers Ownership.
- Front page of the North Carolina Tar Heel.
- UNC shooting suspect makes first court appearance, is being held without bond.
- 3 people dead after gunman targeted Black people in Jacksonville, Florida, officials say.
- Read Justice Dallet’s letter to Cheif Justice Ziegler.
- These are the first 10 drugs subject to Medicare price negotiations.
- Al Roker explains how climate change is affecting hurricanes.
What’s the connection between climate change and hurricanes?