The Farm Journal headline said it all: “Farmers Helped Elect Trump, But Trade Wars Erode Their Support”. Its survey showed Trump’s poll numbers sinking. “That’s because the trade wars strike the balance sheets of farmers who are already fighting through the fourth year of tough times – with no relief on the horizon” (Farm Journal). A clueless Trump has declared a trade war against the world. And, a spineless GOP-led Congress has abandoned longstanding Republican free trade principles. Meanwhile, Wisconsin GOP Governor Scott Walker, supposedly “unintimidated”, whispers fecklessly.
- Bill Kaplan: Trump, his racist mob and Ron Johnson lost
- Citizen Action Weekly; January 8, 2021
- “The power behind the insurrection” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
- Citizen Action Statement on Charging Decision in Shooting of Jacob Blake
- Citizen Action of Wisconsin’s Green New Deal State Budget Priorities
- [email protected]