Rural Wisconsin is in big trouble. Wisconsin farmers are beset with ongoing low prices and loss of vital foreign markets (Trump’s trade wars). The state has lost over 700 family dairy farms in an economy that isn’t working. And, the resultant economic fallout is threatening small towns. Community banks, family businesses and local health care providers will be hit hard, including rural hospitals.
- “Judges, Billionaires, and Pandemic Chaos” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
- Citizen Action Weekly: Friday, July 3rd
- Report: 8 Billionaires in Wisconsin See Net Worth Jump $14.2 Billion or 36.1% in First Three Months of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Citizen Action Weekly: Friday June 26th
- “Protest, pandemic and polls” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast