Rural Wisconsin is in big trouble. Wisconsin farmers are beset with ongoing low prices and loss of vital foreign markets (Trump’s trade wars). The state has lost over 700 family dairy farms in an economy that isn’t working. And, the resultant economic fallout is threatening small towns. Community banks, family businesses and local health care providers will be hit hard, including rural hospitals.
- Citizen Action Weekly; January 8, 2021
- “The power behind the insurrection” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
- Citizen Action Statement on Charging Decision in Shooting of Jacob Blake
- Citizen Action of Wisconsin’s Green New Deal State Budget Priorities
- Bill Kaplan: New Year’s resolution, bipartisan cooperation
- [email protected]