We review a surreal week that saw Texas and 17 states sue Wisconsin and other states where Trump lost narrowly to overturn the election. In Wisconsin, Rep. Tussler, the chairman of the Assembly Elections committee, is holding a sham hearing Friday, and has already said he is willing to defy the will of the voters. We talk about the issues the do-nothing-good Wisconsin Legislature and US Senate are ignoring, especially COVID 19 , and laud Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes’ broad Climate Task Force plan which was released this Wednesday. Will its provisions make it into Governor Evers’ state budget? Finally, we welcome Shawn Phetteplace, Wisconsin State Manager of the Main Street Alliance, to discuss the budget priorities of small business owners.
Listen Now – Episode #471
Learn more about the Main Street Alliance and their priorities for President-elect Biden’s first 100 days.
Call Rep. Ron Tussler at (608) 266-5831 and tell him to stop promoting conspiracy theories about our election and trying to overturn the will of Wisconsin voters. Instead the Legislature should be focusing on COVID-19 relief and helping address the economic and health challenges facing people across Wisconsin. You can also email at: [email protected]
- Thursday could prove crucial in Trump’s elections lawsuits in Wisconsin.
- 17 states tell Supreme Court they support Texas bid to reverse Biden win.
- Texas sues Wisconsin seeking to let GOP lawmakers pick winner of electoral votes instead of voters.
- GOP rep: ‘There is no doubt … Donald Trump won this election’’
- Elections official stands by at rally as speakers spread conspiracies, promote political violence.
- Task force proposes dozens of recommendations to combat climate change in Wisconsin.
- New Climate Change Report Suggests State for Environmental Injustices and Green Job Training.
- Enrollment Ends Dec. 15 for Insurance Coverage Through Affordable Care Act.
- Sharp drop in COVID-19 testing has Wisconsin officials baffled.
- Health Officials Are Concerned Not Enough People Are Getting Tested for COVID.