We discuss the adolescent and divisive COVID-19 legislation introduced by Robin Vos and Assembly Republicans that cuts funding for school districts and fails to address the historic pandemic bludgeoning Wisconsin families. We review Trump’s illegitimate lawsuit which seeks to change the rules of the game after the election and throw out hundreds of thousands of legal ballots in Milwaukee and Dane County. We kick off the State Budget fight that commences with Governor Tony Evers’ budget that he must present early next year. We discuss our top budget priorities, including a BadgerCare Public Option, Pharma Reform, and Green New Deal initiatives, and encourage our listeners to contact the Governor. Become a Citizen Action member and attend our Annual membership meeting this Saturday, December 5th, 10am – Noon.
Become a Citizen Action Co-op member today!
Attend Citizen Action Annual Member meeting
Saturday, December 5th, 10am – Noon.
Contact Gov. Tony Evers and urge him to include a BadgerCare Public Option in his State Budget he will introduce in January 2021.
- Trump Files Lawsuit to Toss 220K Votes in Milwaukee, Dane Counties.
- Wisconsin AG sees racism and ‘untold harm’ to democracy by Republicans disputing election results.
- Republicans attempt to blow up Elections Commission meeting because chair determined Biden won.
- Republicans Demand Chairwoman Resign After She Confirms Biden Win.
- After Months Of Inaction, Wisconsin Assembly Republicans Release COVID-19 Package.
- Wisconsin Republicans float provisions to address COVID-19.
- UK authorizes emergency use of Pfizer and BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
- State does not anticipate giving Foxconn tax credits during next three fiscal years.
- Former GOP Official Says Ron Johnson Called It ‘Political Suicide’ to Admit Biden Won.