“Manchin abandons American people” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We debrief and look forward following Sunday’s bombshell announcement by West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin that he would not support the president’s signature Build Back Better. Where do we go from here? With a new even more transmissible COVID variant spreading fast, the panel reviews the state of the seemingly endless global pandemic. Wisconsin Assembly Democrats are under new leadership following the election of Greta Neubauer as Minority Leader this week, but Rep. Jimmy Anderson reminds us of how far we have to go when it comes to providing people with disabilities equal opportunities, even in the Democratic Caucus. Wisconsin is in the news, yet again, leading the GOP effort to extinguish democracy. Robert reminds us of the great lengths Republicans in Wisconsin went in November 2020 to try to steal the election for Donald Trump, and what’s ahead in 2022.
Listen to new show.
- Democratic bitterness, rage follow Manchin’s ‘no’ on Biden bill.
- What Joe Manchin doesn’t like about Build Back Better.
- Coal miners want Joe Manchin to reverse opposition to Build Back Better.
- Democrats tap Greta Neubauer to lead Wisconsin Assembly caucus.
- Assembly Democrats break mold in new leaders Neubauer, Haywood. Rep. Anderson schools his colleagues on workplace disability issues.
- Neubauer elected new leader of Wisconsin Assembly Democrats.
- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Editorial: Democracy is at risk from repeated Republicans lying about the 2020 election. You can stop this nonsense.