“Solidarity is Global” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We have a fantastic conversation with Justice is Global’s Tobita Chow to discuss an American Prospect article denying that anti-China ads tap into anti-Asian sentiments in the American public. Are there Democratic party arguments that can inadvertently spread hate and aid the Republicans? We discuss the new Marquette Law poll. Is there any shakeup in Wisconsin politics in this critical election year? Meanwhile, the Trumpification of the Wisconsin Republican Party continues. In These Times Magazine’s Hannah Faris joins us to discuss the historic union organizing at Starbucks in Wisconsin and throughout the country. Is the labor movement making a comeback?
RSVP to Citizen Action BrewFest, Wednesday, June 22nd, 6pm.
- Read MU Law Poll.
- New Marquette Poll sees Democratic Senate primary tightening.
- Marquette Poll shows Mandela Barnes, Alex Lasry in tight Democratic U.S. Senate race in Wisconsin.
- Poll Shows ‘Striking’ GOP Disconnect on 2020 Knowledge—Johnson Still Underwater on Voters’ Favorability.
- One Simple Trick to Protect Workers from Inflation. Union contracts could ensure economic stability among the working class amid inflation.
- Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Michels is no political ‘outsider’.
- Trump turns up the heat on Wisconsin Republican leader Robin Vos to keep Gableman election probe alive.
- Is It Racist to Criticize China?