“Looking to 2024, while 2020 still looms” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We debriefed a new judicial ruling this week finding abortion legal again in Wisconsin. To the surprise of few, Wisconsin GOP Legislative leaders propose another scheme to abolish the Wisconsin Elections Commission, giving election administration oversight to Republican Legislative leaders hellbent on power and total control in the name of financial elites. Meanwhile, the Wisconsin fake electors acknowledged their actions were unlawful and were used in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election. We discuss the importance of membership in Citizen Action, as we are preparing to win in 2024 by talking directly to voters all over the state.
Republicans struggle to find a serious challenger to Sen Tammy Baldwin in 2024, as California millionaire banker Eric Hovde announces his campaign this week. Gov. Evers rightly vetoes a GOP bill that would ban gender affirming medical care for minors.
We discuss Citizen Action’s upcoming 3rd Congressional District Candidate Forum on Sunday, December 17th, at 6pm. We encourage our listeners in the district to RSVP today!
Listen to the show!
- Judge rules Wisconsin’s 1849 law does not ban abortions, setting stage for Supreme Court case.
- IT’S OFFICIAL: 1849 abortion ban overturned by judge.
- GOP lawmakers propose abolishing Wisconsin Elections Commission, giving duties to secretary of state.
- Wisconsin fake electors acknowledge actions were used to overturn Biden election.
- Wisconsin’s fake electors settle lawsuit, acknowledge Biden won in 2020.
- Eric Hovde will challenge Democrat Tammy Baldwin for Senate, NRSC chair says.
- Gov. Evers vetoes GOP bill that would ban gender affirming medical care for minors.
- Wisconsin won’t ban gender-affirming care for kids; Evers vetoes bill.