“Special Interview with Secretary of State Sarah Godlewski” Battleground Wisconsin Podcast
We welcome Secretary of State Sarah Godlewski to discuss the functions of the SOS office and the MAGA Republican attacks on her appointment and the office. Are their smears another example of the fraying of democratic norms? We review Boss Vos’ continued disingenuous and deceptive push for an Iowa-style redistricting scheme. What does this say about his threat to impeach Justice Janet?
We discuss the historic UAW strike which came to Wisconsin this week as President Joe Biden took Priscilla’s advice from last week’s show, becoming the first President to join a union picket line. Is this fight a landmark in the fight to restore the right to form unions and the tattered American middle class?
Donate to Citizen Action.
- Secretary of State office website.
- Boss Vos OP/Ed: Tony Evers and Democrats said they wanted Iowa style redistricting. Then they rejected it.
- The UAW Strike Could Redefine Biden and the Democrats. Good.
- Wisconsin joins UAW auto strike as workers seek to recoup past givebacks.
- Takeaways from the second Republican debate.
- The winners and losers of the second Republican debate.
- National Office of Gun Violence Prevention announced late last week by Joe Biden as a result of Gen Z March for our Lives organizers.